Buy Online "HTC A510e Wildfire S Unlocked Phone with Android 2.3.3, 5MP Camera, WiFi, GPS and Bluetooth - No Warranty - Pink"

Price : $199.00
List Price  :
You Save  :
Prices can change at any time
Click below to check...



Buy Online "HTC A510e Wildfire S Unlocked Phone with Android 2.3.3, 5MP Camera, WiFi, GPS and Bluetooth - No Warranty - Pink"


  • QUAD-BAND, INTERNATIONAL VERSION, NO WARRANTY, 3G, WIFI, 5MP CAMERA

Description

QUAD-BAND, INTERNATIONAL VERSION, NO WARRANTY, 3G, WIFI, 5MP CAMERA


User Testimonial

By Maren
I love my pink HTC Wildfire S :)
It's my first smartphone and it's easy to handle, but smaller than other smartphones.. I don't like the huge phones because that small one is better for carrying around in small purses and so on :)
By Maureen
I adore my phone and that is why I will recommend without hesitation. A great inexpensive smart phone. For my purposes, it does everything as all of the other smart phones (except one that will remain nemeless). I use it for every- thing online. Thank you

Discount Price (For limited Offer) and sold out very fast. If you really need
this product be sure to Order Now to avoid disappointment !


Prices can change at any time
Click below to check...

Note : We always searching new update price, best offer with high discount


EmoticonEmoticon