Buy "Brand New Samsung Galaxy Note 3 III N9005 32gb White ★ Factory Unlocked★ International Version"

Price : $349.72
List Price  :
You Save  :
Prices can change at any time
Click below to check...


Buy "Brand New Samsung Galaxy Note 3 III N9005 32gb White ★ Factory Unlocked★ International Version"


  • FACTORY UNLOCKED INTERNATIONAL
  • This cell phone may not include a US warranty as some manufacturers do not honor warranties for international version phones. Please contact the seller for specific warranty information.


Description

Samsung Galaxy Note 3 III N9005 32gb White ★ Factory Unlocked★ International Version


User Testimonial

By Emilio
i had a galaxy ace before this so it is a big change for me, is fast , iam using this cell in guayaquil ecuador and i just went to my phone operator, change the sim card and it began to work normaly , no blocking problems, excelent interface, and delivered just in time, seals were ok.
By donny prasetyo
First I wanna thanks to Amazon for delivery on time this is a lot of money to buy cellphone and this is first time I buy cellphone online, and this is my review about my cellphone Samsung note 3 all very good like what I expected that why I give 5 star but still one thing annoying me I don't find the guarantee card because I buy little bit money to have that but it's ok I hope can be review for anyone thank Amazon.


Discount Price (For limited Offer) and sold out very fast. If you really need
this product be sure to Order Now to avoid disappointment !


Prices can change at any time
Click below to check...

Note : We always searching new update price, best offer with high discount


EmoticonEmoticon